- Write 30 character names on pieces of paper.
- Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
- Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling Bee team. Who do you pick to complete your team?
Lupin or Arthur Weasley
Sorry Arthur, but I’m always going to choose Lupin. Plus, he was a prefect and a professor, so I’m sure he’s good at spelling.
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Lily Potter or Hagrid
I feel awful! But let’s be real, Lily would probably be better at killing people than Hagrid, so I’d have a better chance of surviving if I did this! Although I don’t know of any scenario where that would happen…
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters. Which one are you going to give your rose to?
Draco Malfoy or Cedric Diggory
I mean, there’s a reason everyone in Hogwarts was in love with Cedric.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Dobby or Fleur Delacour
I would be so sad that he would volunteer, but he definitely would. He’s just that kind of person….er, elf. And Fleur would not volunteer unless I was her sister.
5. You’re stranded on an island with an active volcano. Which character would you throw into a volcano as a sacrifice?
Uncle Vernon or Molly Weasley
(^ me sacrificing Vernon into a volcano in Molly’s place.)
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own T.V. show, of course). Who is your sidekick?
Fred & George or Snape
FRED & GEORGE (yes I put them as one person) WOULD BE THE BEST SUPERHERO SIDEKICKS. Now I really want this as a TV show.
7. You’re a manager of an avocado-admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Dumbledore or Luna Lovegood
Let’s be real, Dumbledore spent years keeping secrets from his students and employees, so he’s not the best at communication. And there’s no world that I’ll ever willingly fire Luna Lovegood.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
Ron Weasley or Dean Thomas
Even though he has the emotional range of a teaspoon, I’d want Ron comforting me after an emotional character death. At least he’d be good at making me laugh.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Sirius Black or Voldemort
HAH he already was! Voldemort (or Tom Riddle, if you will) got nothing on Sirius Black.
10. The day has arrived – you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Hermione Granger or Harry Potter
Let’s be real, as much as I love Harry, I know that Hermione would NEVER forget a birthday. I’d be a little offended (esp since I celebrate Harry’s birthday every year), but I’d get over it. Just say you’re the Chosen One, Harry, and everyone will forgive you.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star! Who would it most likely be?
Percy Weasley or Seamus Finnegan
Though Percy would probably be the most boring booktuber out there, droning on and on about the latest book on cauldron bottoms, I can definitely see him doing that.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
Bellatrix Lestrange or McGonagall
NO QUESTION. I don’t want Bellatrix getting anywhere near me while I’m sleeping.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who is the father/mother?
Peter Pettigrew or Neville Longbottom
Do I even need to say it???
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would see it, but not reply?
Dudley Dursley or James Potter
Dudley probably forgot how to use a phone.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?!
Ginny Weasley or Buckbeak
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GINNY AS MY MOM!!!!
Thanks again to the three of you who tagged me! This was so much fun!