Somehow, we only have a little over three months left in the year which means I have a LOT of reading to do! Of course, there’s no reason I have to read these books before the end of 2018, since I hit my Goodreads goal in July, but I really want to get to these as soon as possible! This list ended up being way longer than I anticipated, so, uh, that’s cool I guess. Quite a few of them are books being released in the next few months or books that I already own and really need to get to. Or else they’re just books that I can’t wait another few months to pick up.
So here is my list of all the books I want to read before the end of the year!
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake (Three Dark Crowns #2)
- Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake (Three Dark Crowns #3)
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee (Montague Siblings #2)
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (TATBILB #1)
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (TATBILB #2)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (TATBILB #3)
- Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak
- The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (GrishaVerse #2)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (GrishaVerse #3)
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes #3)
- Toil and Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft edited by Jessica Spotswood and Tess Sharpe
- The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
That’s only twenty books, right? No problem. *sweats*
What books are you hoping to read before the end of the year? Do you think I can even come close to finishing this whole list?